Job offer Description
After-school animator at Écoles : Notre-Dame-des-Champs and Des Pionniers (Orléans)
MIFO is recruiting!
- Are you looking for a student job that will allow you to enjoy all your weekends and evenings free?
- Do you love children? Do you enjoy singing, crafting, playing and moving?
- Are you reliable, dynamic, creative and a leader?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- We’ve got an exciting job for you! Come and have fun, and what’s more, we’ll pay you to do it! What motivates us day after day are the children’s smiles and sparkling eyes! Come and work with a passionate team that cares about children’s well-being.
MIFO offers you :
Salary: $19.55/hour (including subsidies).
Start date: Immediately.
Work schedule: Flexible, as needed, part-time or on-call, depending on your availability.
Workplace: In our educational center at the following schools: École élémentaire catholique Notre-Dame-des-Champs located at 6280 chemin Renaud, Orléans, ON, K4B 1H9 and École élémentaire catholique Des Pionniers located at 720 rue Merkley, Orléans, ON, K4A 1L8.
Your work will involve :
- Welcome, supervise and animate a group of 11 to 15 children aged 4 to 12 during before- and after-school care or on pedagogical days.
- Participate in creating a program of activities that promote children’s growth and development, taking into account their individual characteristics and needs.
- Encourage children’s autonomy, creativity and socialization.
- Supervise activities to ensure children’s safety and well-being.
- Administer first aid and/or emergency care as needed. Welcome families and manage children’s arrival and departure.
- Participate in the planning and development of group activities in line with the objectives and mandate of the service statement.
- Contribute actively to the development of the service.
- Learn the principles of group dynamics.
To work at MIFO, you must :
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Communicate effectively in French, both orally and in writing.
- Be available to work part-time on morning and late afternoon shifts.
- Experience working or volunteering with children.
- Possess or be committed to obtaining your First Aid Certificate (with CPR Level C) issued by a training organization recognized by WSIB – Ontario.
- Proof of immunization for the following diseases: measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), tetanus and chickenpox.
- Provide the result of a criminal record check for the vulnerable sector (level 3) dated within the last 6 months.
- Are you looking to join our select, professional, dynamic and caring team? Think you’ve got what it takes? Send us your CV to [email protected].
The Mouvement d’implication francophone d’Orléans (MIFO) is a non-profit organization that promotes francophone culture by contributing to its development through educational, artistic and community activities and services for the population of Orléans and the surrounding area. MIFO is a dynamic, innovative workplace that encourages the pursuit of new challenges.
Join our family!