Battleshield Industries Limited (Vars, ON, just east of Ottawa) is a proud Canadian manufacturer and service centre of
public safety/utility vehicles (fire, law enforcement, city/municipal, military, EMS). Due to our continued growth, we
are currently seeking a BILINGUAL FINANCIAL/ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER to assist management and employees. We
are committed in finding the right candidate that has the right skills and personality to grow with the business.
• Assist in financial duties such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly reconciliations and payroll;
• Prepare tables and reports as well as maintaining databases in support of business activities;
• Greet customers, answer calls and emails;
• Coordinate and schedule individual/group training;
• Arrange and coordinate travel arrangements and events;
• Maintain filing systems (electronic and hard copy filing, archiving);
• Perform other related financial and administrative responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Graduation from a post-secondary institution in business administration (Accounting) and/or two (2) years
of relevant work experience in accounting with administrative responsibilities;
• Knowledge of administration and accounting practices;
Competencies & Skills:
• Fluent in English and French;
• Strong computer proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google applications;
• Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy;
• Critical eye and strong financial analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to adapt to a changing work environment and handle multiple priorities;
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to handle work in a professional manner with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality;
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently, with minimal supervision;
• Possess a positive attitude with a commitment to deliver results.
• Knowledge using SAGE accounting system;
• Human resources experience and knowledge;
• Knowledge of workplace health & safety.
• Salary based on qualifications and experience;
• Flexible hours;
• Company perks.
To apply, please visit the nearest center in Casselman or Orleans to speak with an agent. Please visit our contact pageApply online