Looking for motivated team players to join our staff of talented people!
Permanent full time and temporary part-time positions available.
Information About Who We Are
For over two decades, Le Moulin de Provence has provided freshly baked French pastries, artisan bread, coffee,
and bistro fare to residents and visitors to the Nation capital of Canada in an open community atmosphere.
Why Join Us
• We provide a safe work environment and adhere to strict health protocols;
• We offer flexible hours over a 7-day work week; and
• We are committed to provide a stimulating and positive environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
Minimum 1 years’ experience as a cook in commercial European, mediterranean, International cuisine food
preparation, and kitchen cook or equivalent credentials. Production of bases, sauces, various cooking techniques.
Training and supervision of staff as needed.
• Plan, direct food preparation and cooking activities, and prepare and cook meals;
• Food preparation include meals to go, savoury pies, soups, salads and short order products to go, and
breakfasts based on inhouse recipes and/or clients’ specific requirements;
• Able to use machinery, gas burners, ovens, fryer, salamander, steam pot; and cook dishes prepared;
• Plan a production calendar to determine seasonal products and quantities;
• Knowledge and strict application of health and security standards;
• Rigour in the production of goods of exceptional quality and standards.
Conditions of employment
• Knowledge of French and/or English language
• Authorized to work in Canada
• Salary $16 – $18 an hour, 44 hours per week maximum over a 7-day work week, day or afternoon shifts.
Work schedule to be determined.
We thank all of you for your interest, only those candidates who have been selected will be contacted for further
Le Moulin de Provence
55 Byward Market
Ottawa – K1N 9C3
Ontario – Canada
Tel : +1 613 241 9152
Fax : +1 613 241 8871
Web : www.lemoulindeprovence.com
eMail : [email protected]
To apply, please visit the nearest center in Casselman or Orleans to speak with an agent. Please visit our contact pageApply online