Job offer Description
Position: Full-time or part-time massage therapist
Physio Cumberland, just a short drive from Ottawa (10 minutes by car only!), is actively seeking a skilled and passionate Massage Therapist to join our renowned rehabilitation clinic. With over 17 years of experience in Eastern Ontario, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing exceptional care to our community. If you are a dynamic individual, enthusiastic about challenges and eager to be part of a strong, cohesive team, we encourage you to apply. You can choose between employee or self-employed status.
Eastern Ontario: an exceptional region:
Located just minutes from Ottawa, Eastern Ontario offers an exceptional blend of urban dynamism and rural serenity. You’ll enjoy the best of both worlds, with the benefits of city life while surrounded by natural beauty. The region boasts excellent schools, first-rate medical facilities and an enviable quality of life. For nature lovers, the opportunities are endless with numerous parks, lakes and forests for hiking, fishing, camping and much more. Welcoming communities, rich cultural heritage and beautiful landscapes make Eastern Ontario an exceptional place to thrive.
- Provide massage therapy treatments to clients using a variety of techniques.
- Assess client needs and develop personalized treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and confidential client records, including assessments, progress notes and treatment plans, in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized treatment area, ensuring compliance with health and safety standards.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, research and best practices in massage therapy.
- Educate clients on the benefits of massage therapy and provide advice on self-care and home exercise.
- Collaborate with other health professionals when necessary to ensure holistic client care.
- Comply with the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice established by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations and professional standards governing massage therapy in Ontario.
- Participate in continuing education and professional development activities to maintain and enhance competence.
- Maintain professional liability insurance and an appropriate license to practice in Ontario.
- Promote practice and services offered to attract and retain clients.
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Ongoing support to build and maintain your customer base
- Team meals and company outings
- No administrative tasks, we take care of reception, appointments, cleaning and billing
- Highly competitive salary