Job offer Description
EastRock Equipment Inc is a Heavy Equipment Dealer representing Furukawa Rock Drills, Furukawa Breakers, and the full Doosan Equipment line. In the Fall we are moving to our brand-new full-service dealership in Vars, Ontario. This position specializes in the sale and rental of Heavy Equipment, Breakers and Demolition tools.
While there are some primary functions, we need the right candidate to be able to perform immediately, we are most interested in finding the right person with a ‘can-do’ attitude. This roll is best suited for an individual who is Customer focused, enjoys taking on new challenges, solving problems, working in a collaborative team environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily territory management; Establish new accounts through cold calling prospects and site visits;
- Keep current on customers’ business activities, needs and react appropriately while understanding market conditions and local competitor pricing.
- Sell new and used whole goods product within the designated sales territory
- Keep current on product knowledge and equipment
- Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required
- Strong Bilingual – French and English – Read, Write and Speak
- Must be up to date with Technology usages; SalesForce usage considered an asset.
- Good Organizational and Time Management Skills
- High energy, self-starting and highly motivated.
- Must have a Recent Clean driver’s abstract
- Sales industry experience and/or comprehensive knowledge of rock drilling machinery, breakers and heavy equipment considered an asset.
- College or University graduate considered an asset
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive base salary (negotiable, based on experience)
- Great commission structure
- Small company atmosphere with the resources of a large size Dealership
- RRSP matching, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, long-term disability
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent