This position within Sega Electric Inc. is critical to the daily operations of the electrical trade business. A person that will succeed in this position must have a positive attitude, communicate effectively with leadership and field employees, respect company policy, adapt to changing environments, be detail-oriented while being efficient in daily tasks. Knowledge of electrical service industry would be considered an asset to this position.
This position is supported by the Service Manager and General Manager, it is a fast-paced environment that will require efficient response to requests from the field and office team. A fluently bi-lingual candidate would be an asset.
Process permit requests from field and office, open permit and issue notification number to the requestor as well as inspector information then record this into the work order or project.
Schedule inspections requested by either electrician or project manager.
Open work orders as per request from either the Service Manager, General Manager or Project Manager.
Keep work orders organized and customer specific forms updated in our system.
Provide site specific documentation with work orders.
Use our software system to its fullest extent for service management (Vista by Viewpoint and MSI Service Pro)
Skills and Requirements
– Fluently bi-lingual (Asset)
– 1-3 Years in a fast-paced construction service-oriented environment (Asset)
– Excellent communication
– Very Organized
– Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Products (Office, Excel, Word)
– Knowledge and experience with SQL based systems or SAP based systems (Asset)
– Understanding of construction business and pace
– Work efficiently and provide excellent quality of work
– Knowledge of electrical inspection process (Asset)
To apply, please visit the nearest center in Casselman or Orleans to speak with an agent. Please visit our contact pageApply online