Bilingual – Customer Service Rep
How will you make an impact?
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers find cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe and you’ll be valued and recognised for your performance. With dedicated managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world while building a vibrant career!
What will you do?
You will have the opportunity to support and handle customers’ inquiries, ultimately growing the success of our business. Our Customer Service Representatives provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment, connecting with internal and external contacts via inbound and outbound phone calls, email and live chat. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be accountable for your success and proactively support our customers. Successful colleagues in this role are confident decision-makers, enjoy problem-solving and have the technical aptitude. They love working within a virtual setting and have a passion for providing outstanding service to their customers.
The Customer Service Centre’s hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. This is a full-time opportunity working 37.5 hours a week with the possibility of occasional voluntary hours.
• Provide support to our customers by processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, order status, delivery, billing questions as well as returns and credits
• Resolve customer complaints and address concerns as appropriate with the goal of first contact resolution
• Answer product or service inquiries troubleshoot and support our customers in facilitating communication for technical assistance
• Partner with other departments within Thermo Fisher Scientific and with our suppliers to find solutions.
• Follow established performance metrics including but not limited to quality standards, after call work, adherence and follow-up on all actions in accordance with departmental standards.
• Assist in working to increase revenue by offering substitutes and/or alternative products where applicable
• Make recommendations on areas for process improvements
How will you get there?
• High school graduate, bachelor’s degree preferred, or a similar combination of education and experience.
• 1+ years of experience in a customer service role, customer call centre experience is a plus
• Experience working in an office environment is also a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Bilingualism – Strong English/French communication, both verbal and written
• Internet service and access for a hardwire connection to your internet router
• Highly developed sense of dedication to customer happiness
• Ability to problem-solve customer inquiries via telephone, chat and email
• Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and quality
• Organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Outstanding teammate when working with members of the immediate team, as well as, colleagues outside Customer Service, while demonstrating the ability to work independently
• Practices active listening
• Ability to maintain composure and positive demeanor during difficult times
• Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office, and IE, strong typing skills required; able to work in multiple systems concurrently using multiple monitors.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or augmenting efficiency in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our distributed team of more than 100,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. We share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve sophisticated scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at ThermoFisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued!
Apply today! Please visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contactPostulez en ligne