ADESA Ottawa (located in Vars) is currently looking for a temporary full time Dealer Relations Coordinator to replace a maternity leave. The candidate must possess a high level of integrity and can multi-task while staying organized and professional. If you like a fast-paced work environment, we would love to hear from you!
Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours/week
Hours: 8h30 to 5h00pm
Hourly rate: $18.88
The auction Dealer Relations Coordinator will perform various administrative and operational functions including relationship management, implementation and development of customer service strategy and collaboration with colleagues across KAR Global.
• Drive superior customer experience to ensure dealer satisfaction and build client retention.
• Support growth of the customer base and act as a liaison between all auction departments, including sales representatives, consignment dealers and auction personnel.
• Perform key functions such as supporting KAR Global initiatives, organizing and resolving customer concerns effectively.
• Perform clerical and numerical activities including selecting, compiling, verifying and processing data.
• Ensure ancillary services such as transport and shop services have been scheduled and completed.
• Ensure all reserve prices and declarations are present and accurate. Utilize market conditions to effectively qualify reserve prices and negotiate sales.
• Assess and triage immediate customer issues enabling on-the-spot resolutions to ensure optimal customer experience and maximize sales
• Assist in the resolution of If Bids in a timely and effective manner
• Understand dealer-facing systems (ADESA.ca, TradeRev, etc.) and effectively educate and resolve issues for internal and external customers
• Collaborate with auction team to ensure proper marketing of sale inventory to maximize vehicle exposure.
• Collaborate with dealer registration to assist with customer sign-up and information changes.
• Support services and programs outside of the core auction workflow as needed to meet site objectives.
• Monitor VIP customers and their performance to ensure adherence to benchmarks.
• Perform auction day duties such as customer service, auction representation and post-sale reporting.
• Monitor all on-ground dealer inventory and provide recommendations and insights on how to market and sell inventory.
• Perform all required tasks related to auction run lists.
• Educate customers on the best ways to utilize our systems and services.
• Other duties as required.
• High School Diploma and or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of (1) to (2) years of customer service experience preferred.
• Previous auction experience or automotive background preferred.
• Developed and professional verbal, written communication and listening skills.
• Prior experience with sales and sales management tracking databases, such as Salesforce.com, with emphasis on accurate documentation is preferred.
• Effective customer relations, communication, enthusiastic, persuasive and interpersonal skills required.
• Intermediate computer skills with basic knowledge in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Multi-tasking skills along with the ability to adapt to changing work environments.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, retain and articulate product related information and provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.
Pour postuler, veuillez vous rendre au centre le plus proche de chez vous, à Casselman ou Orléans, afin de parler avec un agent. Veuillez vous rendre sur notre page contactPostulez en ligne